After eight years in and out of court with the Nestle corporation and $1,000,000.00 in debt, Terri tirelessly fought the behemoth Nestle Waters and led her community in victory as Nestle was forced to decrease their pumping when environmental harm was done by the water miner.
- Thursday, October 22nd at 7:00pm in Wells at the Wells Activity Center, rt #109
- Friday, October 23rd at 2:00pm in Portland at U.N.E. at the Portland campus in Blewett Hall room 106.
- Friday, October 23rd at 7:00pm in Kennebunk at The New School on rt#1 York Street (across from Wallingford Farm)
- Saturday, October 24th at 1:00pm in Wells at the Wells High School Auditorium
- Saturday, October 24th at3:15pm in Biddeford at U.N.E. located in Marcail Hall room 323
Download a flyer promoting Terri’s talk here. [pdf, 196kb]